Re: [LAU] [Music] Piano piece

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 10 2012 - 22:38:00 EEST

Hi Q!
   Wow, this is a completely new direction. I qwouldn't have thought that of
you, remembering Lovatnet or beyond tripple point or even your first Laetoli.
It has some very romantic passages, by which I don't mean the emotion
necessarily, but the period of time. Hm, thinking about it: also the emotional
state. :-) Nice piano, could that be a Sampletekk Black Grand as well? I seem
to recognise its characteristics. :-)
   A very nice work all in all. I like your left handedness, it does something
for the piece. I tend to do little in the left hand as do others here and in
other places, where you can find free self-composed music, unless they really
sit down and have a specific form of musical piece in mind (like
counterpunctual or similar).
   coming back to its real beauty, the melodies, I seem to spy a glimmer of
something there, which reminds me of something. :-P Lovely work, some nice
chords in figures in there!
   Pianisedly yours
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;