Re: [LAU] [Music] Piano piece

From: Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 12 2012 - 22:00:56 EEST

Hello Q,
All in all a very good piece and masterfully played. So my criticism is
on a high level: I would try to play way more expressive, forte than
piano from about 2/3rds of the piece. I believe at that point you play a
C^7/C# chord . From that point on I would play harder until the
F_minor^(#7) chord, then go soft again. (I'm using latex-style here:
F_(something) is F subscript something and F^(something) is F
superscript something ). hope you get my point.
But again: Very well done , I listened to it 3 times in a row!
Regards,
Gerald