Re: [LAU] lac repercussions

From: Jeff Sandys <jpsandys@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 16 2012 - 22:30:06 EEST

Congratulations to Krzysztof Gawlas. The Rite of Earth is beautiful, and
his technique of creating music notation from sound samples, allowing him
to compose a melodic piece from otherwise dissident sounds, deserves
recognition.

Robin and the rest of the LAC team, thanks for creating a wonderful and
stimulating event, I'll definitely plan on attending at IEM. My LJ
includes links to some videos:
     http://alg0rhythm.livejournal.com/
-- Jeff