Re: [LAU] Giada - looper for live performances

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2012 - 18:49:39 EEST

Same here when I try to build from source. I installed rtaudio. I think I
did it correctly. Install script did not do anything, so I copied
.so files into /usr/lib/ and RtAudio.h into /usr/include/
But no result.

As for the deb file - had no problem with it.
However - what you are probably having is a requirement for stereo inputs.
I wrote to the devs to ask them to NOT have mandatory inputs. Giada sees if
you
are in Duplex mode and if there are 2 inputs and if not - just refuses to
launch audio engine.
I hope this will be fixed soon.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hiddenwrote:

> Am 18.04.2012 14:20, schrieb Louigi Verona:
>
> Hey guys!
>>
>> Write a short article on Giada. Anyone who is interested in live loopers,
>> welcome:
>>
>> http://www.louigiverona.ru/?**page=projects&s=writings&t=**
>> linux&a=linux_giada<http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=writings&t=linux&a=linux_giada>
>>

> It *looks* quite nice indeed but alas, bin and deb say:
>

> [KA] device 3 (alsa-jack.jackP.3557.5): 2 in, 0 out
> [KA] system init error
>
> And comiling the source yields:
>
> checking for RtAudio.h... no
> configure: error: library 'rtAudio' not found!
>

> RTaudio is built/installed from source...
>
> :-(

Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/