Re: [LAU] EMail To Tascam - HARDCORE COLD HARD FACTS PART 2 - READ THIS TRUTH !!!

From: sim a <simta@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2012 - 22:09:20 EEST

i emailed tascam about my us-428 (when i had one) back in feb 2009, talked to them about http://www.linuxdriverproject.org and about their concerns etc... had a fair few emails go back and forth that seemed encouraging but came to nothing.

tbh i'm not sure that any of the main hardware manufacturers are gonna care about linux unless one of the big proprietary music progs made it an official platforum which is also unlikely to happen.