[LAU] New .com domain

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 22 2012 - 17:20:06 EEST

Hi,

Just so people are across the latest developments I have recently created
a few new .com domains.

http://linux-audio.com
http://linuxmusicvideos.com
http://linuxaudiojournal.com

The last one is still being worked out but the grand idea behind these new
domains is that we will be all be able to make some money from
advertising.

In the future I will be asking for paid assistance and content
submissions. In the meantime it will be helpful if people round here could
find the time to put up a link to the sites.

The links should be wrapped around keywords.

ex.

focused music and video news and information</a>

It helps to personalise the keywords so they are relevant to your pages
content too...

The more pages on different web servers across the planet that link to
these new websites increases the page ranking and traffic and that will
help us with SEO which means we can secure higher rates for ads that we
place across the channel.

Cheers

--
Patrick Shirkey