Re: [LAU] poll : Advertising vs Linux Audio

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 23 2012 - 14:33:49 EEST

I am reluctant to say more on the topic, but what I would say is that it is
very weird to me that people in this thread consider money "evil", as if we
are in the middle ages. Money is not an evil mystical power and I do not
see how money can "spoil" things.

I understand how "proprietary" approach is evil for a Linux community and
agree with that, but money itself?

As long as the ads are designed nicely and are not intrusive and are on the
topic, especially if it is about good audio and midi hardware that works
with GNU/Linux, I just fail to see any issues.

Louigi.