Re: [LAU] Giada looper: a better live session

From: Victor A. Stoichiţă <vicsto@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 24 2012 - 21:49:03 EEST

On 23/04/12 15:30, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Hey guys!
>
> At the time of writing an article on Giada
> (http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=writings&t=linux&a=linux_giada
> <http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=writings&t=linux&a=linux_giada>)
> I recorded a test session, just to demo what Giada can do. Today I've
> made a much better session and changed a link to direct to the newer one.
>
> Since I think it is not that bad to listen to, I decided to post it here:
> http://soundcloud.com/louigiverona/minimal-session-2
>
> This is light house music. I think it is diverse enough to be
> enjoyable not only for the dance floor.
> There is a mistake in one place, at 3:05 you will hear the recording
> skip, that was me changing the number of bars too early :)
>
> Anyway, enjoy!
>
> --
> Louigi Verona
> http://www.louigiverona.ru/

Hi Louigi,

Thank you for your article on giada, and generally for the tips posted
on your website! I appreciate your work, and sharing your experience is
useful (especially as I'm trying to put together a live workflow for my
own stuff). I also liked your posts on Din and harmonySEQ: very creative
tools, which I hadn't noticed before.

Cheers,
Victor