Re: [LAU] Music made in Neil

From: James Mckernon <jmckernon@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2012 - 00:48:46 EEST

Hi,

These pieces are great! Thanks for demonstrating the capabilities of Neil -
a program I have long been interested in checking out, but haven't yet got
around to. (I am, as you suggest, an electronic musician making music
purely with my computer.)

I currently use Renoise, which I think is a great tracker, but I feel it
lacks one thing which I would love to have: a more flexible (modular?)
approach to signal routing. For that reason, I'm interested in trying out
Buzz-like trackers. I spent some time using Buzztard, but unfortunately I
eventually came to feel that it hasn't yet reached a sufficient level of
stability for serious work. May I ask how stable Neil currently is? I'll
certainly consider giving it a try at some point, in any case.

Cheers,