[LAU] mplayer and displaying tags

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 28 2012 - 15:44:30 EEST

Hello Everyone!
   It has been a while, since mplayer showed tags of ogg and flac files. For
those it just says:
Load subtitles in ./
   It shows that for other formats too, but before that message, it gives the
tag info. I did compile mplayer with a lot of enable options and a few disable
options. I disabled graphics, some audio drivers and controllers (LIRC, etc.).
My vorbis libraries were the latest at the time. It did work until a year or
so ago.
   Does anyone else have that or similar problems? Anyone have a solution?
Here's all, that might be of help:
MPlayer SVN-r33917-4.4.5 (C) 2000-2011 MPlayer Team
163 audio & 363 video codecs
flac 1.2.1
oggenc from vorbis-tools 1.4.0
libkate.so.1.2.1 (Mplayer knows about that)
   Anything else?
   Warm regards and thanks for following me so far
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html