[LAU] squeakyshoecore ep out - 100% Pure Data!

From: Chris McCormick <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2012 - 07:28:10 EEST

Hey Pd-people and Linux Audio User's list,

I'm excited to let you know that my new EP, made 100% with Pure Data, is
out now on UK algorave label ChordPunch! If you liked the previous
squeakyshoecore releases this was made with the same software and
represents an evolution in that direction.

iTunes:
        http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/squeakyshoecore-ep/id517096205

Amazon:
        http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007RX7GJG/

Spotify:
        spotify:search:squeakyshoecore

ChordPunch info:
        http://chordpunch.com/releases/cp0x07/

I would really appreciate it if you would give it a review, share,
listen, buy, etc.

Visit this page to like/share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus:
        http://sciencegirlrecords.com/chr15m/squeakyshoecore

Any help you can give me getting the word out would be very appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Oh, and here are the (GPL) patches, which are midi-learn friendly :)
http://mccormick.cx/projects/GarageAcidLab/

Have fun!

Cheers,

Chris.