Re: [LAU] Issue with the priority of the sound cards using rtirq

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu May 03 2012 - 10:07:40 EEST

On Wed, 2012-05-02 at 23:25 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> 222 FF 75 - 115 0.0 S irq/16-nouveau

Nouveau?

You've got no performance issues using Nouveau? Wow!

I used nv, but since nv is dropped, I use the proprietary driver. When
I've got time, I'll test the vesa driver or unmount the Nvidia graphics
and test the FLOSS ATI driver with the integrated Radeon AND I'll
compile a kernel myself for US Precise too.

Nouveau is a PITA on my machine.