[LAU] What Focusright firewire interfaces are fully working and currently available?

From: drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 03 2012 - 20:38:45 EEST

So I am looking to buy a new multi channel audio interface. Looking at
firewire. Of the ones I might be interested in, it seems the supported ones
are discontinued and the available ones are not fully supported. Does anyone
have any useful input?

Looking mainly at focusrite but will look at others. I want high channel count
possibilities. 8+ preferably 24+ down the road.

all the best,

drew