Re: [LAU] [Jack-Devel] Very frustrating problem with JACK and exporting through mixbus

From: Jason Jones <poeticintensity@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 06 2012 - 00:37:17 EEST

I've been doing this for 10 years. I've successfully run the M-audio delta
1010LT, the delta 1010, the Echo Audiofire12, and now the Raydat. The only
card which has ever exhibited this behavior is the Raydat, so there is a
high likelihood it is the Raydat's issue. The drivers which were written
for this card are brand-new as of alsa 1.0.25, if I remember correctly.
 Perhaps I should notify the author (Adrian Knoth) of the driver...

As for now, I'm making due with Jack2, recording the "export" on to a
stereo track, and then exporting the track itself. Seems to work, albeit a
bit more slowly...

Thanks again for the attention.. Hopefully we figure this out, because the
Raydat is an amazing card, and works very well with Linux OOTB.

--Jason