Re: [LAU] What Focusright firewire interfaces are fully working and currently available?

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 06 2012 - 22:35:12 EEST

Hi,

On 04.05.2012 01:46, drew Roberts wrote:
> On Fri, 04 May 2012 08:29:29 +1000, Leigh Dyer <lsd@email-addr-hidden>
> wrote:
>> I also recommend the PRO 40 -- it works well, it sounds great, and
>> it's ridiculous value for money.
> Does anyone know if you can run more than one on the same machine
> properly? I did not see a mention of a word clock on them.

I don't remember if the PRO40 has dedicated world-clock connectors.
But you can easily sync two of them (or two of different kinds) via
spdif, adat or one of the firewire-internal clocks.

> Also, what all extra, if anything, do you need to get 20 in going at
> once?

Afair the pro40 is 8 analog in and out and one pair of adat. So that
gives you 16 input plus two from the spdif. If you need more then 16
channels, you have to get two pro40 or a pro56 which features two pairs
of adat io.

Have fun,

Arnold

--
Dieses Email wurde elektronisch erstellt und ist ohne handschriftliche
Unterschrift gültig.