Re: [LAU] Very frustrating problem with JACK and exporting through mixbus

From: Jason Jones <poeticintensity@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 18 2012 - 07:43:54 EEST

Just an update on this...

I just created a full project with a combination of 39 tracks and busses
with A3, and with Jack2 everything exported just fine. I haven't been able
to export anything but very small projects with mixbus and Jack2. The
issue definitely seems to be related to mixbus, Jack2 and the size of the
project.

--Jason