Re: [LAU] Muse beta?

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 18 2012 - 15:47:24 EEST

Hi Robert!

I've been following OOM with much interest although I've not got round to
trying the latest svn version of Muse yet to see where its parent project
is up to now in comparison - I will hopefully remedy that this weekend.

However, looking at the specs of Muse 2.0 there is one glaring omission -
no support for LV2!? Will the final release support audio and MIDI plugins
using the now stable LV2 spec or not?

Signed

FOSS plugin patrol UK