Re: [LAU] Ambient quasi-Persian music

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 18 2012 - 22:59:15 EEST

Hey Brett!
   I love fretless bass! Something that goes especially well with rhythm free
or thin sections. As to the guitar: you might just try a different chorus or
less of it. I still don't know, what exactly disturbs me. Maybe it is the
thinness, perhaps it is mostly the obviousness of the chorus. Maybe it could
use some subtle delay.
   By the way: where did you take the strings from? And are the percussions
real or from a sample library? If the latter, then I'd like to know from
which.
   Listening forwards to your next piece or version 2 of this one. :-)
   Warmly yours
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======