Re: [LAU] Favourite electronic drum kit?

From: Kevin Thoma <kevin.thoma88@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 20 2012 - 23:43:54 EEST

I recently started doing some electronic stuff, and just stitched together
my own electro kit from various Hydrogen kits for the purpose.

I think the result turned out to be mostly made up of the "HardElectro" and
"Electric Empire" ones (no guarantees for the exact names, I don't have
access to Hydrogen right now ;) ).

cheers,
Kevin