Re: [LAU] LAU Guide - Updates, Feature Suggestions, Testing

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 23 2012 - 10:32:14 EEST

On 05/23/2012 12:19 AM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> I have been making some updates to the LAU guide at it's new home
> http://linux-audio.com.

This whole endeavor has the appeal of an old toothless virgin, wearing a
mini-dress that is covered with stickers like a formula-1 race car.

Your use of the linuxaudio.org logo on http://pinterest.com/linuxaudio/
shows that you lack even the slightest trace of aesthetic sensibility,
you butcher.

As the creator of the logo, I wish that you remove it from all your
sites and never use it again. (No, I do not have the time to clean up
the mess you leave behind.)

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: