Re: [LAU] Digits VST for Linux

From: Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 28 2012 - 10:31:31 EEST

Hi Louis

Thanks for a nice synth. Like Dave I was a huge fan of the casio synths,
they produced the firmest bass I ever heard. Although I very, very
rarely use vsts, this one could change that.

How about an option for saving presets? Users could contribute presets
and your plugin would be much more appealing to new users...

On 2012-05-26 19:47, Dave Phillips wrote:

> I have the latest Renoise demo. How can load DigitsVST into it ? (Sorry,
> not a regular Renoise user.)

I have my vsts in ~/.vst and it works fine.

Google suggested "adding this at the end of .bash_profile in your
desired user's home folder: export VST_PATH='/blah/bla/vst'"

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk