Re: [LAU] a new song

From: Jason Jones <poeticintensity@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 11 2012 - 08:47:09 EEST

Wow... Really like the song, man. Thank you so much for sharing.

Hey, if you're interested, I liked this so much, I'd love to give it a try
recording acoustic drums with it... (I run a recording studio based
entirely off Linux, and have been drumming for 20 years). If you wouldn't
mind, could I get a copy of the tracks, to mess around with it? *Great*
vocals, man. Just great. Loved it.

Let me know.

Thanks!

--Jason