Re: [LAU] a new song

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 11 2012 - 14:00:54 EEST

Greetings,

Thank you all so much for your comments and suggestions. I'm making the
session available to anyone who would like to remix it, write to me
directly if you'd like to download the session tarball. It's rather
large, you'll need a decent connection speed.

I have a number of other songs awaiting production, some of which I
think are good enough to show publicly. Of course I'll announce them
here if/when they're recorded.

Thanks again for the replies, they are all appreciated.

Best,

dp