Re: [LAU] lists.ardour.org email config is broken -- was Re: how much is contained in the .ardour file

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 13 2012 - 00:30:47 EEST

On 06/12/2012 11:17 PM, Marc-Olivier Barre wrote:
[..]
> OMG ROFL LOL
>
> ok, I misread what nslookup was tring to tell me... let's forget abour
> this stupid MS tool. I took a look on my laptop to see what record
> really was there. it seems lists.ardour.org really doesn't have an MX
> record. Only ardour.org has. so now the question is, why the hell do the
> ardour mailing lists work :)
>
> Dreamhost might have stepped on a cable on their end... :D

They just _dream_ of MX records :-X

Anyway, there seems to be sth fishy about linuxaudio.org's mail system
as well. My last email only reached Paul and you. linuxaudio.org
refused to send them to Fons and LAU.
"Recipient address rejected: Mail appeared to be SPAM or forged."

While I appreciate a rigorous SPAM filter, the current settings are
probably somewhat too strict. Maybe some of the recent updates added to
your stringent policy-weight configuration. I don't exactly know how you
locked down LAO's mail system. Would you mind taking a look?

best,
robin