[LAU] New Music made with Linux: Bach X 2

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2012 - 22:32:38 EEST

Hello fellow LAU-ers!
   I've recorded two more piano pieces by Bach. The sinfonia in B Minor and the
invention in C Minor. I'm afraid, I can't do better than that, with the B
Minor sinfonia. At least it's one honest take (after hours of practise :-) )
and I didn't minpulate it afterwards.:-)
http://juliencoder.de/nama/bach-b_minor_sinfonia.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/bach-b_minor_sinfonia.mp3
   But so you don't get totaly disappointed - me not being good old Glenn,
nowhere near enough -, I have recorded the C Minor invention as well. I must
say, after listening to it - not necessarily in my version - I feel consoled
and at one with the world again:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/bach-c_minor_invention.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/bach-c_minor_invention.mp3
   Or find them all from my website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   I hope you like them both, feedback is always welcome. If you're not
happy with them, just say so and record your own versions, there can never be
enough Bach. :-)
   Warmly yours
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;