Re: [LAU] [Music made with linux] Sad Sam Lucky Outtakes

From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 21 2012 - 09:04:52 EEST

On 19 June 2012 17:36, Luka Prinčič / Nova deViator <nova@deviator.si> wrote:
> http://deviator.si/2012/06/07/sad_sam_lucky_outtakes/

Very nice!

I also had some fun looking through your web page, quite fancy! Took a
listen to the Leopoldina Istanbul album as well, and found it really
excellent.

Me being my usual weird self I didn't listen to any of the other stuff
(although I am downloading your module albums), since if I can't
either buy it on cd or download a flac I seem to more or less
subconsciously ignore it altogether. Writing this e-mail a day or two
later it occurs to me to maybe go back and check out the rest!

Arve