Re: [LAU] New and old music: More Bach

From: S. Massy <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 22 2012 - 22:49:13 EEST

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 04:52:00PM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> sometime or another posted here, I'm sure. I hope you can enjoy it.
I am, never fear!

> Feedback is as ever welcome. I'll try to record a piano version of
> the Goldberg Variation as well as of the D Minor Invention and the
> Prelude in G minor from the secondwell tempered clavier in the near
> future, so that there is at least a piano or harpsichord version for
> all pieces. I can't record a new version of the D minor fugue, since
Actually, what I'd like to hear is more Bach from you recorded on
electric/electronic instruments like synths and electric piano. I
thought the Fugue in Dm on the synth was just too cool, although it
might have been even better if the sweep filter had been a little more
subdued. Anyway, something to think about in your spare time. After
Switched On Bach, we could have Whacked Out Back by Claassen!

Cheers,
S.M.