Re: [LAU] Best JACK scope?

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 24 2012 - 20:44:48 EEST

Baudline is just what I was after it seems. It does indeed let me scale the
amplitude and zoom without restarting which I don't think are possible with
jack-oscrolloscope. Its also nice as it incorporates both spectrum analysis
and a scope display so I have one less app to deal with now.

Finally, Baudline is also notable as it appears to be a motif/lesstif app
and I thought I'd seen the last of that toolkit last millenium!