Re: [LAU] FLOSS your music: Robert Jonsson

From: Robert Jonsson <spamatica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 25 2012 - 22:13:34 EEST

2012/6/22 Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>:
> That track of his (sorry I forget the name) has been on my playlist for some years now. It's awesome, sounds a bit like early Detroit MC5's. The energy just explodes out of the track.  I have used it to wake myself up in the morning when needed; it's way more effective than coffee.

Assuming you are talking about me it must be the song '10 timmar' you
are referring to.
Thanks for the kind words, I really wanted to convey bottled up energy
with a tinge of panic so I might have gotten it kind of right then :)

The song is about stage fright and the anxiety connected. 10 hours
until stage time, 10 hours worrying about being caught a fool and a
fraud. Basically.

I've actually never listened to MC5, wrong continent, me being a tad
to young, but I did now and indeed the similarites cannot be denied!

Also, I may just have to quote you in my "marketing material" about it
being more effective than coffee ;-P

Thanks,
Robert