Re: [LAU] My mix of Dave's Blues

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 27 2012 - 01:21:45 EEST

Greetings,

A quick note regarding the other mixes. I'm working on a Web page that
includes links to all the mixes, hopefully the page will include a form
for feedback. I also plan to make the session and stems publicly
available, perhaps users of other DAWs (non-Linux even) will take a
crack at making me sound better. :) And btw, there's another very nice
mix from Matt Francomb that was announced on the Ardour forum. I think
that's six mixes so far. So if you missed the other mixes they'll be
on-line in a single location soon. Meanwhile you can access them all
through this thread on KVR-audio :

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=351849&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

(Sorry if the mailer splits the URL).

Best,