[LAU] A new project

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2012 - 20:00:18 EEST

Hi,

From the "Cos I'm not busy enough" dept.

This just in...

http://iguanapro.com/cube/screenshot_58651.png

A few of us are working on a new project which seeks to utilise a
selection of the Open Source multimedia platform tools. I won't go into
explicit detail just yet but some of you might be interested anyway :-)

At some point in the not too distant future I will ask for music
contributions in the dub, dancehall, reggaeton and dubstep stylez.

Fire away!

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd