Re: [LAU] [LAD] New release of avw.lv2 and youtube tutorial

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 08 2012 - 16:25:59 EEST

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Aurélien Leblond wrote:

> I as well started to create Youtube tutorial for Ingen.
> The first one is available here:
> http://youtu.be/9nC7giX1ToQ
>
> As it is the first one, do not hesitate to provide me with feedback!

Well, what I've personally found important when creating videos is
spending a little time on planning.

You don't have to do fancy things like storyboarding, but writing down
what exactly you want to show and maybe saving presets for further use
would help you getting rid of all that "uh oh, sorry, that doesn't
make sense, let's try again" and "oh, where is that VCO?" :)

And even when you do it all according to the plan, cutting the final
video is usually necessary.

That 9 minutes long video could be cut to maybe 2 with basic planning,
and to just a minute with planning, scenario and editing.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org