Re: [LAU] New release of avw.lv2 and youtube tutorial

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 09 2012 - 09:12:20 EEST

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Aurélien Leblond wrote:

> By the way, I'm using ardour to record the audio (so that I have
> separate tracks for the mic and ingen) and avconv to capture the
> desktop.
> I then put everything back together with OpenShot, and then edit the video.
>
> Is there a better workflow? Or a better software than OpenShot to edit
> the video?

I don't really do "comment as you go" type of recording, I only do
voiceovers, so my opinion doesn't really apply :) But I've used pretty
much everything there is to use for video editing and ended up
building stuff in Blender's video sequencer. It's different from most
everything else in terms of UI, but it works for me. Especially since
it supports JACK transport.

OTOH, Kdenlive is not bad at all. And the most recent release supports
capturing audio.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org