[LAU] Introducing Axiome, live looper for Livid Block and Monome

From: Heikki Ketoharju <heikki.ketoharju@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2012 - 03:14:49 EEST

Hi everyone!

I purchased Livid Block controller a while back, and noticed that
there aren't pieces of software to run with it if you're in Linux. So
I took a Pure Data patch called Axiome, a mlr clone made to Monome
40h, and modified it to work with Livid Block. Because Block is
standard midi controller, Axiome kind of works with any midi
equipment. In practise it currently has Block-specific note values
hard coded, but I've made some tests to get it working even with an
ordinary midi keyboard.

Some cool features:
 * Seven simultaneous loops
 * Tempo independent pitch shift
 * Midi learn (only for the channel gains at the moment)
 * Automatic loop adjustment to the tempo
 * Nice and easy to use GUI

So if you are Monome or Livid Block user, please check it out! It runs
on top of Pd-extended. Ubuntu 12.04 users should read a whole page
carefully in order to get Pd-extended running. (At least I had serious
problems when testing this in my Ubuntu box.)
http://heikki.ketoharju.info/axiome/

--
http://heikki.ketoharju.info