[LAU] git repo for (mostly) personal use

From: Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2012 - 12:51:33 EEST

Hi

I'm in the process of reworking my live setup. Is basically written in
chuck, controlled by a launchpad and a bcr2000, sound is coming from
renoise triggered over OSC. It's written for me, since I couldn't find
anything that I liked, but it's fairly modular and very stable, so
others might have interest in looking at or using parts of it. I have
absolutely no problem (quite the contrary) in sharing the whole thing
(GPL), but I'm not trying to develop for others, so I don't really see
it as a new project in the linux audio world.

I use git locally to handle the code, but would like to put it somewhere
as a backup for me and for easier sharing with brave souls. My own songs
are in there too, although not the renoise files. So although people
can't really "steal" my entire show, there are some personal stuff in there.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a git repo that could fit my needs?
Anyone but stuff up somewhere that has a similar "profile"; private code
that you don't mind people looking at?

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk