[LAU] Someone using Alesis io2 Express - it works?

From: Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 20 2012 - 10:49:29 EEST

Hey,

I have to buyt several USB soundcards for a school I work in. The point
is I almost never used any USB device, except POD XT Pro (which I won't
recommend), and Fast Track Ultra, which is not built anymore, and which
have a big hardware problem when coming to use Phantom Power.

I'm looking for quite small soundcards, and I was thinking about the
Alesis io2 Express. I read some things about it, and it seems to work
out of the box, but as the Fast Track Pro also is supposed to work out
of the box, and finally isn't, and so on, I'd prefer to be sure.
So, does someone use this soundcard? Does it work well?

Thanks a lot.
Aurélien

--
Aurélien