Re: [LAU] Linux Studios roundup

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 23 2012 - 15:21:50 EEST

On Mon, July 23, 2012 1:41 pm, mn0 wrote:
> On 22.07.2012 14:13, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> If you have a Linux Studio can you please send me some details?
>>
>> name
>> website
>> location
>> production facilities/seats
>>

>> I'll add a section to the LAU Guide and you will benefit from the
>> increased traffic to your website which should result in an increase in
>> work opportunities.
>>

> I was wondering about lau studios just a few days ago.
> We have a linux studio < 1k€ but didn't offer our services as studio, yet.
> However, we produced this new album there
> http://deathrokk.com/eif

Tweeted :-)

https://twitter.com/LinuxAudio/status/227375403478691840

> Is that interesting for you or do you want professionals?

It's definitely interesting. Do you offer any professional services from
your studio?

Will you make any music videos for the new album? It would be cool to put
them up on http://linuxmusicvideos.com

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd