Re: [LAU] [LAD] Linux Audio Companies

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 23 2012 - 22:39:21 EEST

Hello!
   Hm, it's only been two threads recently going a little out of hand I think.
But I can't stand this.
   Patrick, might it not be a nice idea, to at least tell us a little bit about
the project you have in mind? Outline some basic idea. I could see several
good uses for that sort of information. but just like that, it could be
anything and I wouldn't know, if I wanted to submit any data not knowing
anything. - Spam? No. But very obscure that way.
   Warm regards
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======