Re: [LAU] [Android|OT?] CamSynth - Just an experiment

From: S. Massy <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 26 2012 - 22:43:33 EEST

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 10:26:01AM +0400, Louigi Verona wrote:
> "It's beyond the pale that we today have all the communication technology
> Gene Roddenberry (August 19, 1921 – October 24, 1991) just could dream
> about, but the way it could be used today is weak."
>
> +1000.
>
> I would not say I am against Twitter, rather against all those patents and
> copyrights that
> just keep us in the dark ages of digital technology.
This is quite OT (or maybe not, as it applies to music as well), but I
couldn't agree more with this sentiment. I often feel that we now have many
of the tools we've been dreaming up for the last century and a half but
are (most of us) too chicken to use them to their full potential and
prefer clinging to superannuated ways.

Cheers,
S.M.