Re: [LAU] [LAD] The guitarix project release version 0.23.3

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Jul 29 2012 - 22:00:53 EEST

Am 29.07.2012 17:50, schrieb rosea.grammostola:

>>> This works when I give this as arguments in the nsm-proxy client,
>>> thanks
>>> so far.
>>
>> Picture: http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1343576229.png
>>

> It seems it's possible to use Guitarix with the SIGUSR1
> (http://ladish.org/wiki/level1) command to

Not really, when the command-line options -U -A involved, eg. in a
jack-session, even when it is faked, SIGUSR1 will be ignored, as well as
any other call to save state. Also preset saving is disabled in a
managed jack-session.
The only way then to save the state to file is, a call by the
jack-session handler.
Without -U -A, SIGUSR1 will indeed save the state (LADISH level1).

A other way to disable the self-connection of in and out-put ports are
the command-line options -i and -o, when you use them like that (space
between the quotation marks)
in and out-put start unconnected, but the connection between amp and fx
client still will be made by guitarix.

greets
hermann