Re: [LAU] [ANN] AnalyseLV2 0.02

From: S. Massy <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 31 2012 - 22:04:25 EEST

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 07:19:52PM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi Massy!
> Thanks for this new release. I installed it, but I noticed one
> thing. It requires Perl 5.14.2. I changed that to use 5.01001; (Perl
> 5.10.1) and it still worked. But I think this constraint is only
> inside the makefile. OK, I got a few warnings, but nothing harmful.
Yeah, it's just a bit of silliness added by the automatic generator for the
perl lib: afaik, there's no reason why it shouldn't run with any
reasonably recent perl. Do you mean warnings when running the makefile
itself, or the actual programme? If the latter, please feel free to send
them my way.
Cheers,
S.M.