Re: [LAU] Dante Virtual Soundcard in Linux

From: Krause, Mathias <Mathias.Krause@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2012 - 18:37:09 EEST

Hi,

i had to do with that about 1 year ago.

All I can say is, wine will not help there.
The dante virtual soundcard relies on much more, than just some asio audio. For extracting audio from the tcp/ip stream a lot of (time critical) work has to be done...

Maybe you should have a look at the Dante users group at Linked in. I think to remember there was a discussion which had to do with linux support. Okay ... just found it. There has been a question by myself ... but no answer until now...

/Mathias