Re: [LAU] online collaboration sites?

From: James Stone <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 08 2012 - 12:41:55 EEST

Hi Julien,

This does look an excellent approach, although at present it seems rather
focused towards a single band - and a rather intimidating line-up at that!
Were you envisaging it being extended to multiple different groupings and
simultaneous projects? I guess as it grows, the potential complexities also
grow though...

James