Re: [LAU] An article about Nama & My new website

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 10 2012 - 23:11:50 EEST

Am 09.08.2012 22:21, schrieb S. Massy:

> The publication of this article also marks the opening of my new website
> www.wolfdream.ca

Unfortunately the page does not render correctly in Firefox (content-box
is pushed far right beyond he viewport). The effect disappears if I
fiddle with the font-size (Ctrl+-) so maybe thats why you have not
noticed this yet.

The claim f the page is also white font on white background -- maybe
that is intended?

best regards

HZN