Re: [LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 66, Issue 14

From: Chris Bannister <cbannister@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 12 2012 - 18:30:13 EEST

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 08:11:01AM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello David1
> I agree, but to be honest I take slight offense as well, sincethat
> might as well have been me. If you pardon my Klatchian: For fuck's
> sake: Massy is blind as well and will most cdertainly not have seen

I'm sure David meant no offence. But remember a lot of people go out of
their way so that web sites are accessible for everyone, I think it goes
both ways -- does it not?

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by
incompetence." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

oppressing." --- Malcolm X