Re: [LAU] [LAA] Guitarix release 0.24.0

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Tue Aug 14 2012 - 20:25:05 EEST

Am 14.08.2012 11:39, schrieb Fons Adriaensen:
> On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 07:50:22PM +0200, hermann meyer wrote:
>
>> As an answer to your question, I will give a link to the request
>> from the user, well, a bass-player, to exactly this feature, were he
>> describe for what and why he need it.
>> http://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/guitarix/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3235
> To see his input level... A meter would be more useful for that.
>
> Ciao,

Maybe, . .
but talk about a scope include a bit more then usefulness.
It's also about fun, . .
simply spoken, it makes me happy to watch the oscilloscope while
playing, and as you can see in the linked thread, I'm not alone in this.
intuitive interpretation, . .
I often use it also for tuning, for example, . . .
It didn't matter if the view of the same wave could be different in
different scopes, if you use a scope often, play with it, you learn to
[*]interred[*] it the right way and get more information out of it, then
from a meter.

[*] sorry, I mean interpret here.

regards
hermann