Re: [LAU] OT: Platypus Egg's debut album released under Creative Commons

From: Kris Calabio <kriscalabio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 15 2012 - 00:28:37 EEST

Thanks! Unfortunately, the final product uses no linux software. The
gentleman kind enough to help us out with producing this record is a Logic
user under Windows. However, I do make demos for my bandmates using
Hydrogen, Guitarix, and Ardour. I hope that we can eventually be produced
with all FOSS. Trouble is finding good engineers who are Linux users.

-Kris