[LAU] RASP: Music Toolkit

From: Brian Hilmers <djvision@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 16 2012 - 01:32:18 EEST

Hello, this is my first communication here.

I'm a former Windows user and recent Linux convert. After switching, I
noticed some utilities I regularly used in music production were missing
from the major repositories, simple things like tap-temp, delay/Hz
calculator, and note-to-frequency conversion. I was looking for an
excuse to learn programming so I started working on this "music toolkit"
of mine. It's all the stuff I need for making music calculations all in
one place (like a producer's Swiss Army knife). Maybe you have a use for
it too? Includes: tap-tempo, delay/Hz calculator, song time calculator,
note-to-frequency converter, simple frequency generator, and a metronome.

http://www.brianhilmers.com/code/rasp/

I'm a novice programmer and this is my first project. Advice and help is
welcome. Thanks.
Brian Hilmers