Re: [LAU] Sound Board for Linux?

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2012 - 17:37:06 EEST

Michael, it is weird I forgot about it, you can actually use Giada for that!

http://www.monocasual.com/giada/index.php

It is a looper machine, but a loop can be set to "trigger mode" and it does
load mp3s.
So there you go, it is a working solution, I have used it.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/