Re: [LAU] Any DI boxes that do this?

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 26 2012 - 04:24:36 EEST

XLR leads are mono right? So if you're putting in a stereo signal to the
DI, you're going to have two XLR outs: keeping the stereo.

If you're determined to get the signals to one XLR either combine the
stereo to mono, or just use one output of your synth. By using one XLR at
*any* point in the signal chain you're going to lose your stereo image. Why
not use 2 XLR's?

-Harry